THE CELUTIONS PLANNER:
The planner that keeps you on top of your daily life whilst tracking your mental health.
Our bestselling daily planner contains 216 pages to help you get things done more effectively. The layout combines your new and concise daily to-do list with your schedule so that you can easily see your whole day on one single page.
The Celutions Planner helps you stay on top of your daily tasks, reducing your feelings of anxiety and emotional overwhelm, keeping your focus on the good things in your life – where it feels better.
Even better, the pages are undated so you don’t need to feel any pressure – use it whenever YOU want to!
The Celutions Planner includes hand drawn colouring pages to help you reduce feelings of stress, improve your mood and boost your creativity.
The best version of yourself, the one you’re waiting to become is only a few pages away.
What’s in it for you?
- A clearer mind
- Better organisation
- Higher productivity rate
- Increased self-awareness
- A more positive outlook on life
- Consistent confidence boosts
- Increased feelings of gratitude
- Reduced stress levels
- Better commitment
An absolute no brainer for anyone trying to take charge of their 2023.
Say goodbye to procrastination and a big hello to freedom.
Features of The Celutions Planner:
- Yellow hardback cover with gold foiling Celutions logo
- Gold foiling “The Celutions Planner” with Celutions logo on spine
- Daily pages
- Undated for use any time of the year
- Colouring pages
- Weekly inspirational quotes
- 2 bookmarking ribbons (yellow and black)
- How to use the planner breakdown
- Reflection section on each page
THE CELUTIONS JOURNAL:
This journal allows you to self-reflect and keep your thoughts organised.
It will help to reduce your stress by releasing your feelings and clearing your mind.
Journaling helps you to identify things that you’d otherwise overlook, such as the things that are influencing your feelings, behaviour and your thinking patterns.
The Celutions Journal contains 30 questions to help you explore your true self and empty pages at the back for free writing.
Here are three things to remember whenever you write in your journal:
- Don’t overthink it – just write.
- Be honest – you need to be 100% real to see the benefits.
- Stay consistent – the more you do it, the more you find out about yourself.
Unlock your healing through writing today…
*FREE COLOURING PENCILS INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER.